Try making these wonderful little meatballs with our Three Pepper Ketchup and Bourbon & Berry Cranberry Sauce rather then chili sauce and grape jelly.
13 oz bottle of Three Pepper Ketchup
(Original, Spicy, or More Spicy)
1 1/2 cups of cranberry sauce
1 1/2 pounds (about) of cocktail size meatballs
(made with my favorite meatball recipe below or use frozen meatballs)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place meatballs in slow cooker.
- Cover with Three Pepper Ketchup and cranberry sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or over rice.
2 slices quality white bread, crusts removed and torn in pieces
1/3 cup whole milk
1 pound meatloaf mix (or 8 oz of 80% lean ground beef and 8 oz ground pork)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 large egg yolks
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mash the bread pieces and milk to a smooth paste.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix with hands until uniform.
- Form small cocktail size meatballs (about 24 to 30).
- Fry meatballs in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat until browned on all sides or
- Bake meatballs for 10 to 15 minutes at 425 degrees until no-longer pink in the center.
- Add to slowcooker with Three Pepper Ketchup and cranberry sauce and follow above instructions.