1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup Three Pepper Ketchup (Original, Spicy, or More Spicy)
3/4 pound cooked, shelled, small pink shrimp or chunks of white crab meat
1/4 cup sliced scallions with greens
2 tablespoons frinely chopped parsley
Freshley ground pepper to taste
- Add the cream cheese and mayonnaise to food processor and blend.
- Add the Three Pepper Ketchup and blend a bit more.
- Add the shrimp to the mixture in the food processor and mix using 3 quick pulses. Do not overmix, leaving the main portion of shrimp or crab meat chunky.
- Remove mixture from food processor and place in bowl and stir in scallions parsley and pepper to tast.
- Chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers, chips, or crudite.