Bourbon - Cranberry Sauce and Brie Bites
Perfect for entertaining.
Serve with wine or cocktails.
2 pastry sheets makes 18 hors d'oeurves in regular size muffin tins (1 sheet makes 36 mini bites in mini muffin tins)
2 sheets frozen puff pastry for 18 cranberry hors d'oeuvres (1 sheet for 36 mini bites) thawed at room temperature for 40 minutes
1/2 pound Brie cheese
1 jar Bourbon & Berry Cranberry Sauce
Walnut halves, 1 for each hors d'eourves
- With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut the sheets into approximately 3" x 3" squares (or 1.5" x 1.5" squares for mini muffin tins).
- Press each square into a muffin tin cavity.
- Cut Brie into 3/4" cubes (or 3/8" cubes for mini bites) and place in the center of each puff-pastry square.
- Top the Brie with a couple of teaspoons (or 1 teaspoon for mini bites) of Bourbon & Berry Cranberry Sauce.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until puff pastry corners are lightly browned.
- Let cool about 10 minutes before serving.