3/8 cup Three Pepper Ketchup (Original, Spicy, or More Spicy)
1/4 cup your favorite Italian salad dressing or marinade
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Whisk together all marinade ingredients.
- Pat meat dry with paper towels. Cut into thin 1 1/2" - 2" wide strips or 1 1/2" chunks.
- Place meat in a container with a lid or a zip lock bag. Pour marinade over the meat, and mix well or shake, ensuring that the meat is well covered with the marinade.
- Refrigerate 2 to 24 hours, mixing or turning occasionally. (Or place in freezer to thaw and grill at a later time.)
- Heat grill until hot. Clean and oil cooking grate.
- Arrange beef, chicken, or shrimp on skewers, if you like and place on grill.
- Cook chicken until charred and registers 165°F. Cook beef until charred and registers 140 to 145°F (for medium). Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Transfer meat to platter, tent loosely with foil, and rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve.