1/4 cup Three Pepper Ketchup (Original, Spicy, or More Spicy)
1/2 cup your favorite Italian salad dressing or marinade
1 1/2 pounds of steak tips, chicken, or shrimp
- Whisk Three Pepper Ketchup and salad dressing together.
- Pat meat dry with paper towels. Prick beef or chicken all over with fork and cut into 2 1/2-inch pieces.
- Add meat to bag with marinade and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat grill until hot. Clean and oil cooking grate.
- Arrange beef, chicken, or shrimp on skewers.
- Cook beef until charred and registers 140 to 145°F (for medium). Cook chicken until charred and registers 165°F. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Transfer meat to platter, tent loosely with foil, and rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve.